QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY AND EMPLOYEE SAFETY AND HEALTH POLICY
To perform design, installation and construction works and provide services in a high-quality and timely manner, to meet and exceed consumer expectations, to achieve a level of quality that meets international requirements.
Strategic tasks, directions of activity:
- to continuously improve the quality management system in accordance with the requirements of the LST EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard;
- identify and forecast consumer needs;
- to improve construction process technologies and implement technical innovations;
- systematically improve the qualifications of employees at all levels;
- to ensure that each employee is responsible for the quality of his or her work in accordance with his or her duties and competence.
The management of the organization is committed:
- to provide conditions for high-quality and efficient work of employees, ensuring social guarantees and a benevolent atmosphere of mutual understanding;
- recognizing the merits of employees, their creative initiative and encouraging them to achieve higher results;
- to provide conditions for the implementation of ideas and proposals, assessing their practical benefits;
- pay special attention to the selection and retraining of staff;
- pay a salary based on the results of work;
- review the quality policy annually to ensure that it remains relevant.
Provisions for ensuring the environmental management system:
- to continuously improve the environmental management system in accordance with the requirements of the LST EN ISO 14001: 2005 standard;
- ensure cleanliness and order in the workplace;
- allocate the necessary funds for the implementation of environmental protection objectives;
- save natural and energy resources;
- apply prevention of air, water and environmental pollution;
- to ensure the protection of the environment in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
Provisions for ensuring an occupational safety and health management system:
- to continuously improve the occupational safety and health management system and efficiency in accordance with the requirements of the LST 45001: 2018 standard;
- ensure safe conditions for workers in the workplace;
- allocate the necessary funds for the implementation of the objectives of occupational safety and health;
- to ensure regular assessment of occupational risks and to apply prevention to the reduction of accidents and illnesses at work;
- to ensure the safety and health of employees in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.